LFA IBC 660/1100L – In Bin Compactor
The LFA IBC 660/1100L is our in-bin compactor suitable to compact waste into 660 or 1100 litre wheelie bins. Due to is small size, it is often used in tight yards in the hospitality and medical industry. Its 3.5 tonne compaction force maximises the amount of waste in bins by up to 3:1 and due to its versatility, it can be used on a variety of different waste streams being wet, dry, recyclable or general waste. It is very easy to use, and its two-hand operation makes it safe and simple for all users.
|Cycle Time||20 Seconds|
|Compaction Ratio||< 3:1|
|Electricity Supply||Single Phase, 220-240V, 13A|
If you have 660Ltr wheelie bins instead we can attach a different press head to fit your bins. For further customisation, contact us and we will try to meet all requirements.
Typically, the minimum amount of waste per week to gain a cost saving would be:
* 1100ltr wheelie bin(s) – Five DMR (Dry mixed recyclables) or Three GW (General waste)
- Small footprint
- Automatic rising floor
- Heavy duty compaction head
- Simple, easy to operate controls
- Hydraulic pack separate from waste
- Rated IP65 so safe to be sited inside or outside
- Helps prevent fly tipping
- Easy for users to operate
- Keeps the yard much tidier
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Reduces contractor traffic on site
- More environmentally friendly
- Can compact multiple waste streams
- No longer being charged for air voids in bins
- Reduces carbon footprint and complies with ISO 14001
The LFA IBC 660/1100L is very easy to use. Wheel a 660/1100 litre bin on top of the compactor floor and feed waste into the bin. Hold down the two levers to start the compaction cycle. The compactor floor raises, picking up the bin from its belly which prevents the wheels from getting damaged. The compaction head then compacts the waste down into the bin. Push the levers back up to return the compaction head to its resting position ready for more waste to be fed. Continue this until the bin is full and then replace it with a different bin.
LFA IBC 660/1100L – In Bin Compactor Brochure
Interested in learning more about the LFA IBC 660/1100L – In Bin Compactor? Leave your details below to get an instant free copy of our brochure.
Benefits of Compacting
To reduce waste disposal costs
To keep the yard much tidier – no mess or leakage
To gain a rebate of recyclable material
To prevent fly tipping
To have less contractor traffic on site
To be more environmentally friendly
More Questions Than Answers?
We appreciate that our comprehensive range of machinery can sometimes make it difficult to find the right machine to suit your requirements.Show Me