LFA IBC 240L – In Bin Compactor
The LFA IBC 240L is our in-bin compactor built to compact waste into 240 litre wheelie bins. Due to is small size, it is often used in tight yards in the hospitality and medical industry. Its 2-tonne compaction force maximises the amount of waste in bins by up to 5:1 and due to its versatility, it can be used on a variety of different waste streams being wet, dry, recyclable or general waste. Bins are fully enclosed inside the machine making it safe and simple for all users.
|Cycle Time||20 Seconds|
|Compaction Ratio||< 5:1|
|Electricity Supply||Single Phase, 220-230V, 13A|
An optional extra of a drum insert is available for compacting into a bag. For further customisation, contact us and we will try to meet all requirements.
Typically, the minimum amount of waste per week to gain a cost saving would be:
* 240ltr wheelie bin(s) – Four DMR (Dry mixed recyclables) or Three GW (General waste)
- Small footprint
- Interlocked feed opening door
- Simple, easy to operate controls
- Hydraulic pack separate from waste
- Rated IP65 so safe to be sited inside or outside
- Helps prevent fly tipping
- Easy for users to operate
- Keeps the yard much tidier
- Reduces waste disposal costs
- Reduces contractor traffic on site
- More environmentally friendly
- Can compact multiple waste streams
- No longer being charged for air voids in bins
- Reduces carbon footprint and complies with ISO 14001
The LFA IBC 240L is very easy to use. Open the feed door and wheel a 240-litre bin inside. Feed waste into the bin and close the safety interlocked door. Hold the lever down to compact the waste into the bin. Once fully compacted, push the lever up to bring the compaction plate back to its resting position. Continue this until the bin is full. Open the feed door and replace the bin with a different bin.
LFA IBC 240L – In Bin Compactor Brochure
Interested in learning more about the LFA IBC 240L – In Bin Compactor? Leave your details below to get an instant free copy of our brochure.
Benefits of Compacting
To reduce waste disposal costs
To keep the yard much tidier – no mess or leakage
To gain a rebate of recyclable material
To prevent fly tipping
To have less contractor traffic on site
To be more environmentally friendly
More Questions Than Answers?
We appreciate that our comprehensive range of machinery can sometimes make it difficult to find the right machine to suit your requirements.Show Me