LFA TR 121 – Twin Ram Horizontal Baler
The LFA TR 121 is a fully automatic twin-ram baler designed to produce bales of multiple materials. The high-density baler produces a large mill size bale which reduces strapping, wrapping, handling and transport costs.
The LFA TR 121 high density automatic baler is capable of processing multiple materials and is suitable for a wide range of waste processing applications.
|Feed Opening Width||1060mm|
|Feed Opening Depth||2250mm|
|Cycle Time||10 Seconds|
|Throughput @ 30kg/m³||19 T/Hr|
|Throughput @ 60kg/m³||32 T/Hr|
|Throughput @ 100kg/m³||40 T/Hr|
- Automatic wire tying or plastic strapping
- Multiple material programmes
- Bale separation door
- Replaceable Hardox® liners in baling chamber
- Tongue and groove castellated floor
- Heavy duty shearing system with rotatable knives
- Press plate running on steel rollers
- Laser position sensors on all rams
- HMI touch-screen – SIEMENS S7
- PLC with Ethernet connection for monitoring and programming
- Variable number of ties
- Machine elevated for ease of maintenance and cleaning
- Category 4 safety system
LFA TR 121 – Twin Ram Horizontal Baler Brochure
Interested in learning more about the LFA TR 121 – Twin Ram Horizontal Baler? Leave your details below to get an instant free copy of our brochure.
Benefits of Baling
Reduce carbon footprint and comply with ISO 14001
To reduce storage space required for bulky waste
Reduce disposal costs and receive maximum income on the baled material
To lead to a tidier work environment which improves health and safety
To reduce the need to flat pack/break down material
To save on labour from reduced material handling
More Questions Than Answers?
We appreciate that our comprehensive range of machinery can sometimes make it difficult to find the right machine to suit your requirements.Show Me